Discipline / Incident Reports
Process to be followed:
- All incidents must be reported to the President or Vice President of the LCBA within 24 hours by email or a phone call.
- A written incident report must be emailed to the President or Vice President within 48 hours of the incident.
- Only reports received from the LCBA Executive, an LCBA Head Coach, and/or EBOA Official will be reviewed.
- If a parent has a complaint, please direct them to the LCBA Head Coach or to the President or Vice President.
- Within 48 hours of receiving an incident report along with a copy of the game sheet, the EYBA Commissioner shall commence with the investigation or forward.
- Please ensure all necessary documentation is provided
The President or Vice President will confirm that he/she has received the information via an email or phone call.