We all know that Covid-19 has affected the way we participate in daily activity and with saying that please read the following Covid-19 information in regards to participation at the Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC):
- Any players or coaches exhibiting signs related to COVID-19 may be asked to leave by LRC staff.
- During any time before, during or after your session it is mandatory that parents or players inform their coach if your son or daughter answers YES to the following questions. Failure to comply will result in your son or daughter being removed from the LCBA session(s)
- Does the person attending the activity have any of the below symptoms?
- Sort Throat
- Runny nose
- Have you or anyone in your household, returned to Canada from an outside country within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household, been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
If YES has been answered to any of the questions above, please complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment which can be found by clicking this link https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx Stay home, self-isolate and minimize contact with others for a minimum of 10-days, or until symptoms resolve whichever is longer and follow instructions from Alberta Health Services.
Leduc Community Basketball’s number 1 priority is the health and safety of everyone. We want this to be an enjoyable experience for your son and daughter, and we realize things aren’t normal in the sporting world. Our coaches and organizers will be doing their very best to make sure that everyone has a great experience.
A few other rules that we must enforce while entering the courts at the LRC are:
- Athletes cannot enter the fieldhouse (court c) until the start of their session
- Only athletes will be allowed in the court, no spectators/parents. Parents can view from the soccer fieldhouse stands
- Athletes should hand sanitize before entering the fieldhouse
- Please only touch the surfaces we are using and the equipment we are providing
- NO food on the courts, water only.
- Athletes must have a pair of indoor shoes that they put on once they enter the fieldhouse
If you have further questions or concerns please email email@example.com