2020 Fall Registration
LCBA Fall 2020 Season Registration Information
The Leduc Community Basketball Association (LCBA) is happy to announce our fall 2020 basketball season program. The LCBA fall 2020 program is a modified & shortened season compared to previous seasons due to limited local facility availability.
The LCBA 2020 fall program consists of:
- Weekly 1-hour coached training sessions that include:
- Basketball player skills development
- Teamwork & gameplay training
- Occasional scrimmage-based gameplay experience
- Rate: $150.00 per player
- Season Starts: September 28, 2020
- Season Ends: December 27, 2020
- Registrations will be first come, first serve based on receipt of payment in full.
- Jumpstart program athletes are to contact the LCBA registrar as soon as possible at:
- Limited to athletes ages born 2006+ (ages 14 or under).
- There will be no division splitting of players (ie: no “A” or “C” player divisions)
- Register players within their age group (by year of birth shown below) to avoid disqualification.
Below is the weekly schedule by location, sex & age group:
Mondays, Gone Strong Athletics Facility, Bay 110, 5512 - 45 Street, Leduc:
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm: U7 Mixed (Born 2014 - 2015) / U9 Girls (Born 2012 - 2013) / U9 Boys (Born 2012 - 2013)
Saturdays, Leduc Recreation Center, 4330 Black Gold Drive, Leduc:
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm: U11 Girls (Born 2010 - 2011) FULL
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: U13 Girls (Born 2008 - 2009) FULL
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm: U15 Girls (Born 2006 - 2007) FULL
Sundays, Leduc Recreation Center, 4330 Black Gold Drive, Leduc:
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm: U11 Boys (Born 2010 - 2011) FULL
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: U13 Boys (Born 2008 - 2009) FULL
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm: U15 Boys (Born 2006 - 2007) FULL
TO REGISTER, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: